New Concept Art Of Lead Demon From Stuart Beattie's I, FRANKENSTEIN


Lionsgate's "I, Frankenstein" is a much-awaited action/thriller film based on the graphic novel and original screenplay by Kevin Grevioux. It stars Aaron Eckhart as Adam Frankenstein, Yvonne Strahovski as Terra, Jai Courtney as Gideon, Steve Mouzakis as Helek, Aden Young as Dr. Victor Frankenstein and Bill Nighy (the main demonic villain), written and directed by Stuart Beattie. 

I_Frankenstein_Demon_Evil
Hit the jump to see conceptual illustrator, Martin Mercer, has posted three pieces of concept art that he created for Stuart Beattie's I, Frankenstein. All three focus on the lead demon in the film. I, Frankenstein opens in theaters on January 24, 2014.

Concept Art Of Demon-Evil

Concept Art Of Demon-Evil

Concept Art Of Demon-Evil



Please Recommend Us On

0 comments: