10 Best Amazing Scenes And Quotes From Man Of Steel Trailers


Man of Steel, the long-awaited Superman reboot, is finally here and it rocks. The Zack Snyder-directed film revisits Superman's origin While certainly a superhero movie, Man of Steel is first and foremost a science fiction drama about an alien trying to find his place in our world and dealing with humanity's reaction to his existence. More than any other Superman film since the 1978 one, Man of Steel reminds us that Superman isn't human, The hugely entertaining Man of Steel is the best Superman movie since the 1978 original.

Director Zack Synder, screenwriter David S. Goyer and producer Christopher Nolan have accomplished so beautifully in their rendition of the caped crusader. This 'Man of Steel' doesn't just take flight - it soars.

We went through the Man of Steel trailer and quotes with a finger over the pause button to pick out ten noteworthy moments from the preview...


10. Faora: You will not win. For every human you save, we will kill a million more.


Faora-In-Man-Of-Steel

9. Lois Lane: How do you find someone who has spent a lifetime covering his tracks? For some, he was a guardian angel. To others, a ghost who never quite fit in.


Henry Cavill's Chest and Without Shirt

8. Jonathan Kent: You're the answer, son. You're the answer to "are we alone in the universe".

Clark Kent at 13: Can't I just... Keep pretending I'm your son?

Jonathan Kent: You ARE my son. And I have to believe that you were sent here for a reason. And even if it takes the rest of your life, you owe it to yourself to find out what that reason is.

Superman-Earth-Father-Scenes



7. General Zod: My name is General Zod. For some time, your world has sheltered one of my citizens. I request that you return this individual in my custody. To Kal-El, I say this: surrender within 24 hours, or watch this world suffer the consequences...

General-Zod-In-Climax-Scene


6. Clark Kent: My father believed that if the world found out who I really was, they'd reject me... Out of fear. He was convinced that the world wasn't ready. What do you think?

Superman-Flying-Like-Fired-Bullet


5. Clark Kent - age 9: The world's too big, Mom.

Martha Kent: Then makes it smaller. Focus on my voice. Pretend it's an island out in the ocean. Can you see it?

Clark Kent - age 9: I see it...

Superman-Flying-Over-Earth



4. General Zod: You believe your son is safe? I WILL FIND HIM!

movies-man-of-steel-trailer-05


3. Jor-El: Goodbye, my son. Our hopes and dreams travel with you.

Lara Lor-Van: He will be an outcast. They'll kill him.

Jor-El: How? He'll be a god to them.

Superman-Krypton-Father-Scene



2. Jor-El: You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you, they will stumble, they will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders.

Baby-Superman-Escape-From-Krypton


1. Lois Lane: What's the S stand for?

Superman: It's not an S. On my world it means hope.

Lois Lane: Well, here, it's an S. How about Super...

[microphone feedback]
Superman: Excuse me.

Superman Being Interviewed By Loius Lane

















Please Recommend Us On

0 comments: