Top 10 Scariest On Screen Villains And Actors Of All Time

A Villain, we know him as an "Antagonist" or "Bad Guy" who likes troubling people. He plays a significant part in movies and literature.  In movies we desire the villains to be much stronger than "The Hero" so that we could have all the excitement and fun. It's always the Negative "Bad Guy" character which tends to move the story in crime based movies. I always felt that Villains have a lot of liberty to do whatever they want and no limits in experimenting with characters they play in. One thing that you can learn from a "Bad Guy" in movies is that "keep on trying no matter how many times you fail". It's time to list out the top ten "Bad Guys" Villains in movies that I have came across.





1. Heath Ledger As "Joker" - The Dark Knight (2008)


"Why So Serious?"




"I believe… whatever doesn't kill you simply makes youstranger. "



"You… you just couldn't let me go could you? This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object. You are truly incorruptible aren't you. You won’t kill me because of some misplaced sense of self-righteousness. And I won’t kill you becauseyou’re just too much fun. I get the feeling that you and I are destined to do this forever."


"Don’t talk like one of them, you’re not! Even if you’d like to be. To them, you’re just a freak–like me. They need you right now. When they don’tthey’ll cast you out. Like a leper. See, their morals, their code: it’s a bad joke. They’re dropped at the first sign of trouble. They’re only as good as the world allows them to be. You’ll see, when the chips are down these civilized people will eat each other. Ya see I’m not a monster, I was just ahead of the curve."




2. Anthony Hopkins As "Dr. Hannibal Lecter" - The Silence Of The Lambs (1991)


"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti"




"Five foot ten, strongly built, about a hundred and eighty pounds; hair blonde, eyes pale blue. He'd be about thirty-five now. He said he lived in Philadelphia, but he may have lied. That's all I can remember, mum, but if I think of any more, I will let you know. Oh, and Senator, just one more thing: love your suit!"



"No. We begin by coveting what we see every day. Don't you feel eyes moving over your body, Clarice? And don't your eyes seek out the things you want?"





3.  Javier Bardem As Anton Chigurh - No Country For Old Men (2007)


 "In the open country you can find anything, but every fortune leaves a trail."




"If the rule you followed brought you to this, what good is the rule?"



"Man at Gas Station: Is there something wrong?
Anton Chigurh: With what?
Man at Gas Station: With anything?
Anton Chigurh: Is that what you're asking me? Is there something wrong with anything?"



"Anton Chigurh: Don't put it in your pocket, sir. Don't put it in your pocket. It's your lucky quarter.
Gas Station Guy: Where do you want me to put it?
Anton Chigurh: Anywhere not in your pocket. Where it'll get mixed in with the others and become just a coin. Which it is."





4. Jack Nicholson As "Jack Torrance" - The Shining (1980)


"Sometimes human places, create inhuman monsters."




  "Here's to five miserable months on the wagon, and all the irreparable harm it has caused me."



"God, I'd give anything for a drink. I'd give my god-damned soul for just a glass of beer. "



"Wendy, let me explain something to you. Whenever you come in here and interrupt me, you're breaking my concentration. You're distracting me. And it will then take me time to get back to where I was. You understand?"





5. Robert De Niro As Max Cady - Cape Fear (1991)  


"I can out learn you, I can out think you, I can out philosophy you, and I'm gonna out last you."




"It's not necessary to lay a foul tongue on me my friend. I could get upset. Things could get out of hand. Then in self defense, I could do something to you that you would not like, right here."



"Every man... every man has to go through hell to reach paradise."



"I am like God, and God like me. I am as large as God, He is as small as I. He cannot above me, nor I beneath Him be. Selatius, 17th Century."




6. Marlon Brando As "Colonel Walter E. Kurtz" - Apocalypse Now (1979)


"The Horror...the horror."




"I've seen horrors... horrors that you've seen. But you have no right to call me a murderer. You have a right to kill me. You have a right to do that... but you have no right to judge me. It's impossible for words to describe what is necessary to those who do not know what horror means. Horror... Horror has a face... and you must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends."



"We must kill them. We must incinerate them. Pig after pig. Cow after cow. Village after village. Army after army."



"I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving."




7. Arnold Schwarzenegger As "The Terminator" - The Terminator (1984) 


"Hasta la vista, baby"




"The thing that won't die, in the nightmare won't end."






"In the Year of Darkness, 2029, the rulers of this planet devised the ultimate plan. They would reshape the Future by changing the Past. The plan required something that felt no pity. No pain. No fear. Something unstoppable. They created 'THE TERMINATOR' "





8. Ralph Fiennes As "Lord Voldemort" -  Harry Potter Series



 "There is no good and evil. There is only power, and those too weak to seek it."




"I’m going to kill you, Harry Potter. I’m going to destroy you. After tonight, no one will ever again question my power. After tonight if they speak of you, they’ll only speak of how you begged for death. And how I being a merciful Lord… obliged."




"Don’t you turn your back on me, Harry Potter! I want you to look at me when I kill you! I want to see the light leave your eyes!"





9. Kevin Spacey As "Keyser Söze"  - The Usual Suspects (1995)


 "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist, And like that...he was gone."




"They realized that to be in power you didn't need guns, or money or even numbers. You just needed the will to do what the other guy wouldn't."




"How do you shoot the devil in the back?  What if you miss?"





10. Gary Oldman As "Stansfield" -  Léon: The Professional (1994)


"Death is whimsical today."




"I like these calm little moments before the storm. It reminds me of Beethoven. Can you hear it? It's like when you put your head to the grass and you can hear the growin' and you can hear the insects. Do you like Beethoven?"




"You're a Mozart fan. I love him too. I looooove Mozart! He was Austrian you know? But for this kind of work, [imitates playing the piano] he's a little bit light. So I tend to go for the heavier guys. Check out Brahms. He's good too."





Please Recommend Us On

0 comments: